Environment | PEWTRONIC s.r.o.
As a company PEWTRONIC s.r.o, we are committed to compliance with environmental rules in all our business activities.
Decreasing the negative impact of our activities on the environment is important part of our everyday decisions-making process and long-term strategy of the company.
The company’s main rules of environmental policy:
- Adhere to all legislative requirements and provision (laws, decrees, ordinances) related with our activities and our relation to the environment.
- Efficient use of energy and materials in the manufacturing process.
- Search for new opportunities and working methods in manufacturing, which would result to a reduction of the environmental impact.
- Effective waste management (thoroughly sort waste and consistent records).
- Constant reduction of hazardous waste.
- Secondary use of packaging materials in the production and distribution of new products.
- Regular employees training in the environmental issue.
- Strictly adhere to Commission Delegated Directive (EU) 2015/863/EU „RoHS II“ about the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment in a quantity greater than is allowed.
- Monitoring the list of substances according to the ordinances „REACH“ regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council, despite the fact that we are not primary importers and processors of chemicals.
Compliance with the above principles is also expected from our business partners.
Ing.Pavel Pewner, CEO, 29th June 2017
Your certified partner acc. to ISO9001:2015, IPC-A-610 soldering standard and wiring harnesses UL subject 764 CSA. The company PEWTRONIC has great experience since 2003.